“Civil defense teams were able to quickly extinguish the fire before it spread to other shops,” an eyewitness told Kurdistan 24.
Electrical fires are quite common in Iraq, especially during the summertime.
High temperatures, a strained power grid, and tangled, exposed wires, are a safety risk which has yet to be addressed by governing authorities.
Note: The post (WATCH: Fire breaks out in Kirkuk clothing market, bystandards rush to help) appeared first on (Kurdistan 24) and do not necessarily reflect the position of IraqNow.news.
You can read the original text from the source (Kurdistan 24).